Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- All charges must be paid in full before hiring commences, unless stated otherwise. Any extra costs such as extra time, mileage, parking, drinks or telephone usage must be settled at the end of the hire by arrangements made.
- Only E.H.C. drivers are insured to drive the vehicles, therefore no other person, under any circumstances, may drive the vehicles.
- The chauffeur will drive at reasonable speeds keeping within the law, and will use his/her judgment in relation to the prevailing road type and conditions.
- E.H.C. accepts no responsibility, nor can it be held liable in any way whatsoever for any delays caused.
- E.H.C. operates a ‘NO SMOKING’ policy within all their vehicles. Should this condition be ignored the chauffeur is authorized to terminate the hire agreement and a refund will not be offered under any circumstances.
- In the event of a cancellation of a confirmed booking by the client, the following policy applies:
- For airport transfers, a minimum of 2 hours notice prior to pick-up time is required.
- For an all day job (as directed/roadshow), a minimum of 24 hours notice in advance is required, otherwise the agreed total cost is payable to E.H.C.
- In the event of a mechanical failure, due to circumstances beyond our control, E.H.C. reserves the right to substitute vehicles of equal capacity or better.
- E.H.C. cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to the clients’ and/or passengers’ properties.
- The chauffeur reserves the right to refuse the carriage of luggage if in his judgment the dimensions of the luggage are not suitable for the boot of the vehicle. Please make your best judgement about the size of your luggage, depending on the vehicle type hired, as the chauffeur is not obliged to carry any excess luggage and this is at his own discretion.
- E.H.C. will not be held responsible for use or transportation of any illegal substances or articles within their vehicles. The hire agreement will be terminated immediately without any refund if the client contravenes this condition.
- The client will be held responsible for the conduct of all the passengers in the vehicles at all times.
- The client will be held responsible for any or all damage howsoever caused by the client or their guests to the vehicles, the minimum charge of £400 or the cost of repairing/cleaning, whichever is greater. This includes sickness, spillage, stains, cigarette burns and fabric tears.
- E.H.C. reserves the right to terminate any and all services to passengers, without a refund, on the grounds of abuse, racism or general misconduct.
- All terms stated in the booking must be complied to, anything outside these terms will be charged accordingly and payable in full on termination of the hire.
- Any queries relating to the above conditions, please contact E.H.C.